Every client, every location, every commission and every work team is unique. Selecting the right team of professionals is one of the most important decisions to make. Before starting the search, consider the needs of your project and ask yourself the following questions, whatever your experience and the complexity of your project may be:
• What are the objectives of my project?
• Is there a well-defined management strategy in place?
• Have I got the right work team?
• Do I have the right management tools for the job?
• Am I aware of the incentives offered by government agencies to improve my building’s efficiency?
The COAC recommends that you visit the Job Bank to help you select the best professionals for your project, or you can fill in this form.
*Information taken from the Project Management Institute’s ‘Pulse of the Profession 2013’ study.